Saturday Update

Rowan's recovery has been rough today--she's had a real difficult time holding down food or liquid. At this point she's refusing to take her pain medication or milk of mag (she's also suffering some constipation). We originally hoped to be released today, but its not looking that way. Currently, she's sleeping and has managed to hold down some breast milk for about 40 minutes (if she can hold it down for an hour, we might be able to spend tonight at the hotel rather than at the hospital.... fingers crossed...).

Again, we would like to thank everyone that helped make Friday night such a success. Meg and I have no way of expressing what all your support means to us. Thank you all

No comments: