Here's the "first line of every month" post
- January: Since I'm another of the mad scientists who birthed this approach, I'll throw in some quick reflections
- February: To everyone who asked... yes I am still alive
- March: I wanted to share Norm Scheiber's article "The Audacity of Data" on Obama's economic theory
- April: For those that don't read /., this came across today.
- May: The first paragraph of George Oates' recent A List Apart article "Community: From Little Things, Big Things Grow" reflects something I've been trying to articulate for a few years
- June: I found Tim Barker's "Error, the Unforeseen, and the Emergent The Error and Interactive Media Art" on work/space
- July: A few weeks back the Sox played the Yanks and Manny decided last minute that his knee was too sore to play
- August: As I type, I sit alone in an empty, rather clinical room located in the bowels of human resources at USF
- September: why not ...share some Cicero. I just got through two class discussions on Cicero today and thought I'd throw up a few quotes
- October: I usually leave the political comedy commentary up to others, but I had to share this
- November: Once upon a time... I thought nothing could be better than rewinding and pausing live television.
- December: In "Preventing-1984-in-2008" news, the Bush administration and the EFF will be squaring off today
All in all, a good year. I like the post's which begin with a link, but I've got to be a bit more accessibility-aware and stop using "this" for links.