I have been tagged for 8 random facts by Wishydig. There's rules:
- We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
- Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write in their own blog about their eight things and include these rules in the post.
- At the end of your post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
Now that those are out of the way:
- The first song I learned to play on guitar was "Patience" by GnR.
- The only movie I've ever seen in a theater more than once is Die Hard.
- On my 15th birthday my dad took me to my first job, working in the kitchen of an Portugeuse/Italian restaurant. I worked there for four years.
- In college I could beat Doom II on hard mode without dying and without using any cheat codes.
- I have won my fantasy football league for two straight years.
- I was extremely skinny in high school and college. So skinny that my dad used to call me skeletor. He hung a sign up at our graduation rehersal. It was embarrasing.
- I detest the telephone. In any given month I probably talk on the phone a collected six times. Almost all of these conversations are with my mother. One might be with my wife (asking me to pick something up from the store, etc). I have not talked to my best friend(s) since Christmas. They know me. They understand.
- I have to force myself to drink alcohol. Don't know when this happened. Certainly wasn't a problem in my 20's, now I can go weeks without drinking. I have been trying to have a glass of wine or a beer every night after dinner. I'd rather have a bowl of ice cream.
Most of the people I would tag have already been tagged, but I'll hit up: